PATHFINDER 97' SE SUSPENSION HELP!

Hello everyone! I am new to NPORA and considering it can help me alot with my pathfinder!

Since I'm still 18 years old, I still don't know what comes to suspension when I want to get off road tires.

Heres what my path looks like right now:

I know these are not the original tires but they're original rims. I don't know how the owner got rid of the tires.

I need help on what I should get if I were to get tires:

What tires you recommend to get?

What suspension lift to get?

UltdVzF.jpg

This thread should get you started, plus it has pictures to give you an idea of how it'll turn out. Welcome to NPORA by the way.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/19867-max-tire-size-vs-lift-kit-used-vs-custom-or-oe-wheels/

Edited by Precise1
got it...

Questions for you:

On what terrain do you plan to use the Pathfinder? (ex: light-duty fire roads, mud, snow, rock-crawling, etc.) The answer to this question will largely affect the decisions you should make about how/when to make modifications to it.

Is this your daily driver?

How many miles per week do you drive?

What is your budget for tires?

How frequently do you want to replace the tires?

What is your budget for a suspension lift?

Questions for you:

On what terrain do you plan to use the Pathfinder? (ex: light-duty fire roads, mud, snow, rock-crawling, etc.) The answer to this question will largely affect the decisions you should make about how/when to make modifications to it.

Is this your daily driver?

How many miles per week do you drive?

What is your budget for tires?

How frequently do you want to replace the tires?

What is your budget for a suspension lift?

Thanks everyone for your help!

But for XPLORx4 I'm going to answer your questions so you can help me a little bit!

Questions for you:

I'm planning to go just go offroading in mud and like going up grassy mountain ranges and stuff. I live on an island so there isnt most offroad areas but the look of the car will look good as I do.

Is this your daily driver? Yes!

How many miles per week do you drive? I'm not very sure. Everyday I go 4 miles to school and back so around 8.

What is your budget for tires? CHEAP AS POSSIBLE ~300 for the whole set

How frequently do you want to replace the tires? Hopefully a set for 2 years. I don't have enough money to replace for every 6 months or something

What is your budget for a suspension lift? $100 for everything

Based on your use criteria and budget, I would recommend 1" spacers from 4x4design.com. They will run you a little more than $100, but they'll be the most affordable option for you.

For tires, I would recommend 31x10.50R15 all-terrain tires. They fit on your stock wheels and won't have clearance/fitment issues that would require additional modifications at extra expense, and will last a very long time (30K+ miles) if you do not drive aggressively or recklessly. Unfortunately, 31" tires cost about $125-$180 each (before tax and installation) so you will need to increase your tire budget by about $200 or more. Check tirerack.com and check out 31x10.50R15 tire options.