94 Pathfinder

Guest tonkatoy

Guest tonkatoy

Hi Gang!

First I was wondering does my SE Pathfinder also have a built in amp on the passenger side? Also does anyone know the proper way to program a remote keyless system, I bought a remote on EBAY, and still haven't figured out how to make it work. I was working on my radio today and realized that the was one unconnected wire harness, I plug it together but still not one thing happened different. I also need to get a Tranny cooler My trany is still shifting hard does anyone have a recomendation where to buy one, and also do you bypass the stock one or use both of them?

Also when I bought the vehicle I had to have the front end rebuilt, I need to know if there's supposed to be a steering stablizer on the front end, as well is there any particular shocks anyone recommends?

Big thing is I have a 8000lb winch sitting around collecting dust, is there a decent priced after market front bumper around?

Also found this web site on line to buy replacement speakers they seem to work really great and the price was very fair.

http://www.cardiscountstereos.com

Radios are very easy to install, but does anyone think it is wise to rewire the speakers to a heavier wire. or will it affect the factory amp if I have one. I also have 800 bazooka amp sitting collecting dust should I replace the stock amp with it?

Big thing does anyone know of any cool sites to buy some nice aftermarket items for our Pathfinders, I keep looking and there just doesn't seem like theres any thing out there.

I would like to spiff up my pathy, Thanks for advice and ideas

Bill C (tonkatoy)

i recommend you lurk around the general, garage and this forums... all you questions have been answered numerous times...

under the passenger's seat is the ECU.

whole tranny cooler write ups in the garage.. same with stereo

not many Pathfinder upgrade dealers... just a few and and if you search hard enought here you can also find that info ...