Sup friends! Pathy on a roll 32" tires

Azbuilt

I just checked out the Nissan lift for the Pathfinder on the Rough Country page and all it shows for the front is the upper control arms, so what actually provides the lift in the front? Aren't the UCA's just for leveling out the suspension geometry? So is it just assumed that the owner / buyer knows that he's supposed to re-index and crank the t-bars or does the lift automatically happen once the UCA's are installed....?

The uca's have a angle down where the ball joint connects. When you torque the stock uca it puts the ball joint at a bad angle, so the new ones are sitting stock like after you have torqued the tbars.

It's s combination of the t-bar and UCA's, with stock UCA's my truck rode like crap when t-bar was adjusted. Now rides very smooth. The Coopers ride nice,quite as far as mud have to wait till monsoon season.

• 2 weeks later...

Azbuilt, I was just about to ask that about the UCA's. I looked at their website and only saw the kit with suspension. I'll try calling them. Did you do it yourself? How easy was it?

Also, did you mean that in order to fit your tires you took off your fender 'flare/mud flaps' in the post above?

Thanks, I might have some more questions...

So this is what I said, " I got a 92 Hardbody, went off road this weekend.. N umm I bent my UCA's. Bought the kit several year's back! can i just buy the UCA's? RC employee was like sure can!! Boom that was it. Flares came off had rubbed Just a bit. Are you asking about UCA's installation as well?

Cause the market for the hardbody is much large then the pathfinder, same front suspension. Install was simple, only problem pressing spindle our. Then alignment and such.

I emailed RC country a couple of weeks ago to ask about buying the UCAs separately and they quoted me at I think $295 which seemed crazy high since the full Hardbody lift is $340.

If you think about it tho. The kit with the shocks is a good deal really. Throw on the 100 dollar rear spring from AC, or a jeep and you got a great kit for under 500. Just throw the rear leaf lift away or to a bud for a beer.

True, mine consist of 190 dollar UCAs, jeep springs 20 dollars, f-250 rear shock 45 dollar for the pair, low profile bump stops for 10 dollars, Under 300 for 2.5 inch of lift.<br />

Edited by Azbuilt

• 2 weeks later...