hi i want to replace end caps on front and rear bumpers on R50

shoney

hi i want to replace end caps on front and rear bumpers on R50 anyone have done this or have a diagram pics to show how thanks my pathfinder a 95 grt condition except the 4 end caps are riddle with tin worm i have new replacements but omg how do i do it

hello hope this site can help me my pathy known as the zombie truck is so much fun and has been resprayed in red green but the bumper end caps are scuzzzy

i want to replace end caps on front and rear bumpers on R50 anyone have done this or have a diagram pics to show how thanks my pathfinder a 95 grt condition except the 4 end caps are riddle with tin worm i have new replacements but omg how do i do it

will add pictures .........how?

anyway a Virginian living in england needs some advice about his old truck please

Hah! I like the pictures you posted!

Ok, in the Garage section there is a pinned thread for downloading your copy of the FSM. You want 1996 version as yours looks like the first version of the US R50. That should have an exploded view in it...

B

• Like 1

If you have metal worms already then just dig in and start busting bolts off. If you have a junk yard in your area, then take apart a junker to see how your's is put together. No better way to see an exploded version than "exploding" one yourself. If yours is like my old truck and the bumper corners are rotten then all the braces are gone and where they mount are gone as well.

Edited by kdj