Blower Resistor Location, 2000 Frontier

djratlif

Once again working on my "oldest" Nissan I have, 2000 Frontier base model with manual everything. This blower motor works on high but not the other settings so I am assuming it is the blower resistor. I have pulled the one in the Pathfinder to clean it out and remove fire hazard material, but the Frontier seems to be in another spot I can't locate. Anyone here have any idea where they are? I pulled the glove box and didn't notice it when I cleaned the squirrel cage on the blower motor. Appreciate the help, and sorry for the non-pathfinder question haha. Derek

Should be next to blower motor, but under the box instead of on the side like a pathfinder. Its been a while, but it may be the "card" style resistor(unlike the block resistor in the pathfinder), so it may be thin with 2 screws holding it in.

Anyone have info on a '98 and '03 both of mine only work on high. The '98 never worked but the '03 worked twice till it quit.

Edited by kdj

I'll have to check under the box and see, I think it is the thin style from what I've seen in the pictures of the replacement parts. Thanks for the help, winter here without all speeds is getting really old.