Body Lift Bolts

ebayfish

I'm planning to order a 3" performance accessories body lift for my 95, this kit is for the 87-90. From searching the forums, as I understand it, it can be used for my pathy; just two bolts will have to be changed out in the kit. Any idea what two bolts & what about the correct size to purchase?

Edited by ebayfish

So you searched and discovered that you needed different bolts, but did not find out the what and where? So I am guessing that your search never brought you to the HowTo? :scratchhead:

Start there and this will lead you to another thread (linked within the HowTo) with even more info. Sorry some of the pretty pictures are forever gone... unless you want to take some that will appropriately replace the missing ones :aok:

Thanks RedPath I believe I was in the 90-95 forum, I saw someone say they were in the rear, I assume rear corner. Also where(I think precise1) replaced the bolt & nut with standard. I'd assume its a 14mm, I'll keep searching for the the length.

Step:

• Click the link in my above post
  • Read thread
  • Go back and click link in that thread
  • Read second thread
  • Gain desired info and a ton of knowledge that will help you to better and more easily install your body lift
  • Install lift
  • Be better able to help others
  • Better the NPORA community as a whole!
  • :beer: