Thinking about replacing your trailing arm bushings with poly?

hawairish

Stumbled across these on eBay tonight. This could be a pretty sweet deal. (No, this isn't my auction, and I don't know the guy. For reals.)

The part numbers on his invoice have AC's part numbers for the R50 kit and hardware. Sucks that the pic has everything still wrapped, but the bushings on the right have the same blue-ish purple-ish tint of the SuperPro bushings that AC sells, and the hardware looks legit. It also looks like he got them cheaper than what AC sells them for today.

The listing came up as a recommended item because I recently bought these poly bushings off eBay. (This isn't my auction either, and I don't know the seller. I swear I'm not here for shameless plugs.)

Has anyone tried the ones I bought? The price was about $30 cheaper than new upper and lower arms from RockAuto (which I spent on the HF sawzall I'll need to surgically remove the OE ones :ph33r:), and they're poly. They appear to be a solid set, but I'll know more when they're installed later this month.

Also, if you plan on replacing hardware, these are the Nissan P/Ns and quantities:

4x 54368-0W02A: Lower link front bolt L&R, Upper link rear bolt L&R

4x 55080-0W00B: Lower link rear bolt L&R, Upper link front bolt L&R

8x 08918-6441A: Rear link flange nuts

Nissan gives a bunch of alternate parts for a particular bolt or two that are several bucks more expensive, but I don't see any physical difference between bolts on my truck (nor why one link would have a different, and more expensive bolt), and I recently measured all of them. Four short and four long. I'll know in a couple days for sure when the parts arrive...$23 bucks from courtesyparts.com (vs. $36 from AC) before shipping.