Draglink/Centerlink

ebayfish

You gotta be talking about the Centerlink(looks like a dog bone). Nope, none of the joints are replaceable. There are a few aftermarket options out there including a Grassroots Centerlink(I have this, its awesome), Calmini makes a new steering system( go to calminis website for details, but warning, some have had long wait times to get this), a 2wd steering swap(you gotta use the search function for that one) or replace it with another factory unit. If you offroad at all, I highly recommend one of the first two options.

I have the moog center link and have had no issues with it. It's been very good so far, I did use all moog parts when I replaced it and the drag link's/ball joints. Make sure to get greasable joints and avoid the sealed units that can't have a zert installed also. Really helps in the preventive maintenance side of things. As stated above the grassroots units are the best if you want the best but if cost is the factor go to rock auto parts and order the moog center link.

I've installed the 2wd swap in my girls pathy now using moog center link and problem solver inner tie rods and it is incredibly solid. She daily drives it and we wheel it all the time and it's still as tight as day one. The added benefit is less bump steer over stock since the lower control arm and tie rod articulation angles match up better.

It won't be as durable as a calmini setup, but it solves and eliminates the horrible dog bone center link and replaces it with a standard 4wd ifs steering setup similar to a Chevy or a 4 runner. I've been rocking it for years in my truck and hers is even better than mine with the moog parts.

Edited by Nefarious