Spintires - Russian trucks offroad game

Darek

Yeah I'm getting into it, really slooow start to that game, I've almost got all the areas cleared out, think I need to uncover one more and then I'm going to get all the garages unlocked, find all my vehicles and then finally start logging and carrying some loads!

I think my computer is slow because the screen is going black every few minutes and sometimes game just crashes and I loose my progress.

Do you know hot to place a pointer on a map do display trace to it?

Sounds like you just need to upgrade your video card. You can get a budget card that'll do the trick for about 60 - 80 bucks, and will play most games on low settings. GeForce GT630 will work.

There is no saving in the game, when you close it and then start up again, your just right there in the trail where you left off at. To set a marker, just click on the map where you want to go and then hit F1, do not click the "Ok" button on the map because that just deletes your marker. But the marker is just a straight line to follow, it doesn't help route you, it'll go straight through the forrest when you need to be on the road, though I do cut through the forrest a lot, if I'm not pulling a trailer.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the game! There are only like 4 or 5 maps. I'm hoping to find some more, I know there are vehicle mods for download but not sure if there are any more maps. Fun game though, challenging.