New kid on the fourm

Naoscaire

Hello everyone,

I have browsed this fourm for years but never signed up. I have a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder SE with 230,000KM on her. I bought her used in 2009 and have always wanted to lift her. So far she has ran great. Only needed a new oil pan, throttle body, and front coils. Other then that she has been good to go. I have installed a K&N Air intake, new rotors, pads, wheel bearings, and stab bar links last summer. As we speak I am installing new CV's, ball joints, and inner/outer tie rods. I have new struts, rear shocks, rear coils coming in from the states and pick up my KRFABS 4" SFD tomorrow. I hope to have her installed before or after I get back from a work trip. New tires and rims to follow the installation of the kit as well as a bunch of other mods. I will post before and after pics once she is all done up.

This fourm has a ton of knowledge and excellent post I plan on using to teach my self what I don't know! Thanks!

Adam

I don't know about anyone else but I sign up to every forum that I can find for every vehicle that I've owned in the last 8 years..... but I like a full in box of cool things to read about!!

Welcome to the party and thanks for signing up!

sent from under Ernest the Pathfinder