My 1990 Pathfinder

wildcore71

Hello, names preston

Me and my father recently did some modifications to my pathy... she has been sitting for a while due to needing starter and a few minor body issues.

I purchase her for 800$,

This is our so far on making her a path destroyer

i will have a starter for it tomorrow 5-28-14

just one qustion ATM

my Driver Front Tire Has a noise sort of Grinding gears when i turn left sharply (in 4H or 2WD)... not sure what this is all 4 definatly pull when in 4H or 4L and i do not feel like the front is pulling in 2WD so im not sure whats wrong... any help is Greatly Apriciated..

Also if anyone is in need of a Hactch Glass With both Arms Still intact Let me know ill sell it real cheap i am cutting the door down to make a Tailgate of some sort.

Ah, yes, the chop top 2 door! A few people have done the same, with varying success. It looks like you rolled the sheet metal where you cut it?

As for the hub, I'd take a look at the wheel bearings (and check/clean up the auto hubs while you are there). I recommend going to the Garage section, into the pinned Factory Service Manual thread, and downloading the 1994 version (the earliest one). The exploded view and tech info is pretty much the same as what is on your year, so it should tell you all you need to know.

Welcome to NPORA Preston!

B

Wait, is that a 1990 2 door with the MPFI VG30E? If so, you just chopped up a rare beast, something like only 500 were made...

Didnt need to roll it we cut at the window joints

And its a 9/89 year so its probbly the rare one... I need some plastics from the inside...