HB checkin in

Welcome!

Hardbodys are close enough... :D

I can't recall too many people in your area, so best go down the main page and post in the Regional sections.

Some rims and tires might liven that thing up, but what motor do you have?

B

precise1 i am looking at getting some wheels and tires soon. it has the ka24e

I'm guessing you have 235/75/15 (29" diameter) on there now? There should be room for 31" without issue, but I'm not sure I would want to go too much bigger with the 4 banger.

B

I'm guessing you have 235/75/15 (29" diameter) on there now? There should be room for 31" without issue, but I'm not sure I would want to go too much bigger with the 4 banger.

B

hit the nail on the head with the tire size. i have 4:10 gears so i doubt i can go much bigger

I know the look. :D

Well it depends on how it drives now. If it is doggy up hills on the freeway (auto or manual?) you obviously don't want too much larger. I'm not personally familiar with the engine/gearing of the Hardbodies, but I do know it is a much lighter shell to push so maybe it equals out? :shrug:

I sold a D720 Z24i to get a Pathfinder VG30 because I was sick of hauling other peoples things and 4th gear blues up hills... ;)

B

I had 31's with stock gearing on my d21 z24. But when you look at the plate inside the engine bay my gearing was 4.3, I guess different years different engine different gears?

Btw the 2 inch body lift is factory on 4x4 HB's and you got the best motor nissan has ever made (personal opinion) the ka24e

Good luck with this! Unfortunately ill be driving my HB to the Junkers Tuesday :(