2004 Pathfinder Start up

Hey Guys,

So I am very new to this. I have always wanted to put some work in to my Pathfinder but I am very lost seeing that I am one of the only people I know with a Pathfinder. I want to start with a lift. Any recommendations?

First of all. Welcome! Hope this site helps you as it has so many others!

As far as your question, it's a many times asked question. You need to figure out what exactly you want to do with your rig. Wheeling! Weekend warrior/camper? Mall crawler? I suggest browsing the R50 section for ideas and concerns. Be sure to check out the pinned topics as well as the members ride section at the bottom of the main page. Sorry for no specific response, but everyone has different opinions what's best.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Howdy and welcome to NPORA!

There are a few lift options, from springs to spacers, names like 4x4parts, OME and Fleurys. As was said, think about your specific application before you try to decide what to do, it is different for everyone.

B

• Like 1

Welcome to NPORA, you will now "meet" lots of people with Pathfinders. How high did you want to go? And were you going to go with big tires? Tire size affects how high you NEED to go-how high you go determines how big of tires you CAN go with. Teixeira forgot to ask you to post pictures.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am more of the weekend warrior seeing I work 5-6, 10 hour days a week. I want to see what it would be like / how it handles with a 4 inch lift. Not opposed to a 2inch lift either. The size of the tires I'd determine as soon as I choose my lift. I am having trouble uploading photos. I don't know why.