Help from anyone who has done the qd32 gearbox swap

Hi all, I am wanting to talk to someone who has done the gearbox swap from the td27 gearbox to the qd32 gearbox.

I have just done the swap and need to clarify a few things

Thanks in advance

David

Did I need to change the clutch pivot pin?? If so what one?? can I use a QD32 slave cylinder with the TD27 pin?? Was I suppose to change the bell housing to the TD27??

Bellhousings are not swapable.

I'm pretty sure I used my original clutch fork and release bearing (and same td27 clutch and flywheel) with td27 slave cylinder.

I can't remember which slave cylinder rod I used, pretty sure it was td27 one tho.

So only bigbox part was the release fork pivot pin.

Hope this helps as with time I've forgotten exact details as memories fade

Thanks for the info, I am using the QD32 clutch fork and throw out bearing. Been nutting out on another forum aswell and have worked out that my slave cylinder pin is about 10-15mm too short, so I am going to make a new longer pin and see how that goes.

Thanks again

Thanks for the info, I am using the QD32 clutch fork and throw out bearing. Been nutting out on another forum aswell and have worked out that my slave cylinder pin is about 10-15mm too short, so I am going to make a new longer pin and see how that goes. Will post results of the new pin

Thanks again