new bumper idea, if it works it works..... and if it doesnt it doesnt.

well, looking at my r50 stock bumper today, an idea struck me. instead of spending the money on a custom fab bumper for a better approach angle.... why not just cut off the plastic part of the bumper that hangs down infront of the tires???

i wanna do this, yet find a way to wrap the plastic shrouding to where it is cut off, so mud and water will not fly up into the underside and the engine bay, if anyone wants to tell me im a retard, or add in some ideas, feel free.

-josh

I don't remember off the top of my head who, but I know someone just took the cover off and left the bumper bar there.

And I deleted that double post for you

I don't remember off the top of my head who, but I know someone just took the cover off and left the bumper bar there.

And I deleted that double post for you

01silverpathy is running just the bumper support, but there was some with an early model, using just the metal part of the bumper, can't remember either...

-Kyle

i plan on just taking the plastic off like 01silverpathy did and zip tieing the turnsignales to the metal or making a bracket to jhold them to it and then puting a peice of metal to form a skid plate sort of