I'm lifted!

abomb1

abomb, I just order my front OME springs and KYB struts. Should have everything in by the end of this month. I have decided to install them myself. I’ll let you know if I lose any teeth. :D

Edited by Trialsin26

You can buy the in-cabin remote for these shocks, I think the system is about $150.  I don't need that since I don't won't be changing the settings that often.

Nice shocks! Does the remote adjust the height? or stiffness?

It adjusts the shock stiffness.

You dont have a lift do you dj? Was that roof rack easy toinstall?

No lift yet. Been holding out as long as I can since I just got new Rancho 9000x's this year and kyb fronts. But they still kick hiney on the trail. The rack was a piece of cake. Just take of the 4 end caps at the end of each rail and screw in the ends of the newer rack using longer bolts. :)

abomb, I just order my from OME springs and KYB struts. Should have everything in by the end of this month. I have decided to install them myself. I’ll let you know if I lose any teeth. :D

Cool, let me know how it goes and how much time it takes you

Sweet ride! Im thinking of lifting my 98. Did you get the AC lift from 4x4parts.com?

Danny

That's the only place you can get the AC lift kit. AC and 4x4Parts.com are one and the same.

I went by Sam's Club, and they seem not to no anything. I asked them for a catalog since I didn't see any on the racks. He went ahead and tried to recommend 235s and said that's the biggest. He said thats what he has on his Dakota, like I care :). I told him that I have on 265/70R15, I guess he couldn't believe they actually fit. I'm guessing the tires were 31". Can anything bigger fit? Like 32" I'm thinking of keeping my stock 15" rims.