89 pathfinder up and running

b1ndm4n

So I finally got my poor pathy running it needed a new distributer and plugs... Shortly after I got the thing running I go to pull a Chrysler Pacifica out of the snow and as I'm going down to get him I hear a cracking and I fall threw ice and into 5 feet of mud lol 2 Toyota and 3 pathfinders try to pull me out with no luck so I called my buddy with a 700hp diesel on 40s to get me out and I broke some stuff but he got me out lPosted ImagePosted Image

Then I went out to get new tires Posted Image

3 maxis bighorns and 1offbrand with similar pattern 33x12.5. 15s for 40 bucks woot

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my Q7 using Tapatalk

So I finally got my poor pathy running it needed a new distributer and plugs... Shortly after I got the thing running I go to pull a Chrysler Pacifica out of the snow and as I'm going down to get him I hear a cracking and I fall threw ice and into 5 feet of mud lol 2 Toyota and 3 pathfinders try to pull me out with no luck so I called my buddy with a 700hp diesel on 40s to get me out and I broke some stuff but he got me out lol Posted ImagePosted Image

Here is the hole after I dug a lot of mud outPosted Image

Then I went out to get new tires Posted Image

3 maxis bighorns and 1offbrand with similar pattern 33x12.5. 15s for 40 bucks woot

Now she is up and running goood

Posted ImagePosted Image

• 4 weeks later...