Remote Starter

CanadianPathyNut

It's very easy... my sister could install one. You can get remote starters for as low as $90, but usually the more you spend the better product you get. I would recommend Stinger. I have friends who have Stinger and brag about it. Target, Best Buy, and Circuit City sell basic and functional remote starters as well for around $100-$250.

Also, as a side question: From what I understand, these only work with automatic vehicles with fuel-injection. What about us WD21 owners with throttle-body injection? Would it work?

As for you, CanadianPathyNut, you should be fine. Good Luck!

You just contradicted yourself. Read what you just typed again.

From what I understand, these only work with automatic vehicles with fuel-injection. What about us WD21 owners with throttle-body injection?

Fuel injection is fuel injection. Hellooooo, McFly! *knocknocknock*

Don't buy a Bulldog remote starter. They are CRAP. Mine locked up and kept cranking the starter while the engine was running after about 6 months of use. I had to rip the ignition wiring off the battery by hand to get it to stop.

ok so i bought a Viper 791 XV and it will be here tommorow, I am wondering how easy it really is to install because I was quoted $300 to install it, and id rather save that money, also my rear hatch window opens with the key and I was thinking of installing a trunk opener on that window, i hope this is possible, does anyone here know how to install a remote start and security system on the 2001 LE? I am hoping its really as easy as someone said it was, any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks