Brake Pads

Trialsin26

Pretty much anything is better then stock, well almost anything. As for the brakes I can’t really say. They were $80.00 for the front axle which seems a lot for brakes. They are ceramic and should have a longer life then stock brakes. Also they should have less brake dust as well. They stop well and don’t make any squeaks or vibrations. As for how much better ask me again in 20,000 miles. :D

• 5 years later...

Pretty much anything is better then stock, well almost anything. As for the brakes I can?t really say. They were $80.00 for the front axle which seems a lot for brakes. They are ceramic and should have a longer life then stock brakes. Also they should have less brake dust as well. They stop well and don?t make any squeaks or vibrations. As for how much better ask me again in 20,000 miles. :D

Ok...time is up...How much better?

I have hawk pads with slotted frozen rotors on my 06 Titan. So far they work great. No noise, better stopping power than the factory set, and most important no warped rotors with the truck shaking every time I stopped since the truck had 4000 miles on it! Damn nissan and their ignorant service departments!

James

One other thing, The brake pedal will feel spongy at first till you get used to it. The truck is stopping with less brake pressure so your pedal feels softer than the way it felt before bet it's still stopping at the same rate. This may be just with the combination of the slotted rotors on my truck.

Edited by JamesRich