xj Cherokee bumper mod to fit r50

thorpe991

so iv read on here that with minimal modification to the mount length and angle of the corners you can get the jeep xj cherokee bumpers to fit the r50s i am looking at this bumper ( http://www.nates4x4.com/Cherokee_Comanche_Front_Bumper_p/xjf.htm) as it is in my price range and going to be alot easier to mod than build my own on a jeep forum i stumbled on looking for bumpers they said this brand/site is very good i would like to know what you guys think of it

what got me looking at the xj bumpers was theexbrit's post on the one he modded to fit his r50

if somebody knows how to tag theexbrit so he could see this and comment on it the at would be great if you tagged him

Question is: Do you want a winch or no?

This.

But judging by the pictures, it looks solid. Theexbrit did say however that he needed to tweak the "wings" on his, so I'm not sure if you'd have to do the same to this one. The sides look solid and might not respond well...

This.

But judging by the pictures, it looks solid. Theexbrit did say however that he needed to tweak the "wings" on his, so I'm not sure if you'd have to do the same to this one. The sides look solid and might not respond well...

Ya I noticed this to so I emailed the company to get more info on the bumper and they said that the center is a square tube and the sides are only c Channel so they can be tweaked

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk