Today...

Beatup96

Nice! Now go beat it up... :lol:

B

All in good time..... :laugh:

Still getting used to the new ride and handling characteristics , overall I'm pleased with the results .

All the new suspension parts did offset the toasted control arm bushings a bit , but the ride at over about 50mph was still pretty scary , let off the gas abruptly or hit a bump "just so" and it was like a rodeo ride .

Now that everything is nice and tight back there I find myself on the gas with the windows down and radio off just to hear the tires hum..... :happy:

I leave my job at about 3:30 a.m. and last night I figured it was a good time to hit the highway to check out the higher speed ride .

Not bad at all , cruises right along and handles well without any vibrations .

I was thinking at first that she seemed a bit slower until I thought "hey dummy , your speedo is off with the 32's" .

Hit 65mph on the speedo , which calculated to about 75mph from the stock 235/70/15 , fast enough for an old fart like me !

More than enough to tow the duck boat .

I may take the "long way" to work this evening , a route that would take me down some farm roads along the CT River floodplain .

They're not real bad this time of year but there are always a few spots that will give me a much better handle on the 4wd capability now vs. when the truck was bone stock .