Yesterdays 4 wheelin (at work)

ahardb0dy

So yesterday our scheduled work was for me and my co-worker Mike to go out behind one of the prisons here in the woods so he could GPS the valves on a 36" water main that runs through out the prison property and through the woods. Thought the area in the woods would be dry but IT wasn't !!

We can't get into this are with our utility trucks when it is wet, trucks just too heavy, (Ford F-550 dually's 4x4 diesels), so we were going to borrow a John Deere Gator from waste water but a few months ago someone stole the 2 gator's (and a bobcat) from our yard. So we asked the guys that work at the water plant if they had something we could use. They let us borrow their new 2013 Kawasaki Mule, 4x4 !! It was very nice and we didn't come close to getting stuck at all, all day. I drove it through swampy areas,, weeds higher than the mule, up and down ditches and along a rail road track.

No pics but I have 2 video's (not the best video !) I took with my work phone, I transferred them to my laptop so they would be bigger, no sound, here they are:

• Like 2