howdy im new here

bobburito

hi this is my first pathfinder fourm i have joined i live in oregon i have a 92 pathfinder looking for a little more power for when im in the sand it tends to bog and leaves me behind trailing with my friends

hi this is my first pathfinder fourm i have joined i live in oregon i have a 92 pathfinder looking for a little more power for when im in the sand it tends to bog and leaves me behind trailing with my friends

all in all im just saying hi!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Howdy Bob, you just made me hungry...

Welcome to NPORA regardless! :D

More power? Some added a turbo (up in your area IIRC), others build/install a VG33 and/or upgrade the intake or exhaust. It is really what you are trying to gain, how much you can spend and if you have to comply with smog laws.

B

Welcome Bob. Find more power let me know. I am starting with headers, full flow cat and some obnoxious muffler. Maybe with a better intake the two together may make a difference I have to do my exhaust studs anyway, leak sounds like crap until everything comes to temp...

Thanks guys and yes I do air down my tires but I think she is getting tired I got a intake but still have a flawless stock exhaust one solid piece no leaks but headers sound like they could help or even a turbo but don't know a whole lot about turbos