Sign in to follow this  
lint

Split cv boots avail for R50s?

Howdy,

I run a WD21 and I know that they make bolt together split boots for those rides.

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the same for my friend's R50? She has split her boots, doesn't have a lot of $$ and will only need the truck for another 4 months.

I tried 4x4 parts.com but don't see them listed on their website.

Wanting to help her out, but I don't have time or space to re&re her axles to do the "proper" job.

Thanks!!

search the cvman on ebay i have them on mine and there alot cheaper than 4x4parts hope this helps

• Like 1

Hiya, & thanks for the reply! Searched cvman / the cvman on the ebay but couldn't find.. :(

Do you have anymore information that could point me his way?

I had an old fwd honda accord that had split boots for at least 2 years before the cv's got replaced, and I bet they still had a couple thousand miles left in them. As long as you dont mind people looking at you funny when they hear you coming around a corner. :shrug:

thx there shoesandsocks! Everything looks good to go. Couldn't have done it without ya man!

:aok: