Moog (mystery) TRE's

tdauria

I need new tie rod ends. I was looking on rockauto and I found the parts listed on Moog's site as compatible with my 95 4WD, part numbers

MOOG-ES3375 Front Outer TRE

MOOG-ES3376 Front Inner TRE

Now this is all well and good but I came across these on rockauto for around 11 bucks each:

MOOG NIAX1795 Front Axle, Left and right, inner

MOOG NIES1757 Front Axle, Left and right, Outer

Does anyone know if the second pair will work for me? Or really even what the heck they are, I can't really find any substantial documentation anywhere else for them.
Any help greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
Edited by tdauria

From my experience with Rockauto, those will not be Moog, but a different brand. Why do they list them as Moog? No clue. The guy on the phone couldnt answer that. I ordered something similar and some Chinese rusted garbage showed up.

Ok, thanks! Pulled the trigger on the regular moog's. Not really worth that risk when it comes down to it, and they look like they're basically indestructible and greasable..

Slowly makin' my way to a solid suspension and learning a bunch along the way :wiggle:

Granted it was two years ago, but the moog tre's I bought from rockauto, were in fact, moog.

The weirdest thing I've had happen with rockauto was receiving panhard bushings. I ordered an off brand and received nissan oem...

All the parts I've ordered from Rock Auto are fine... I got TRE's UCA & LCA bushings, front axles, sway bar bushings etc tons and tons of parts...... and now i have a new AC condenser and hoses and O rings since I had a bit of a fender bender... parts seem legit......

• 2 weeks later...

Figured it was worth updating, basically RA shipped me one inner and one outer TRE, but i ordered two of each. Called them up and they sent out the missing parts.

When I finally received the second shipment and was about to put them in, I went to double check which was which through the part #. I forget which but one of them had some random part number that i couldnt get any info on!

In the end it fit and looked really similar to the other parts and came in a moog box and it fit the same. Weird stuff but nothing's blown up yet..