What would you do?

cvdloc

So earlier today I did some repairs to my nissan pickup (87) I remounted the horn inside the wheel well because the original mount is a pile of rust lol but I also replaced my window washer tank including the motors. Obviously my pickup doesn't have a rear window wiper, and the donor tank came off of my pathfinder (95) so I have two pumps...

image-7.jpg

I just stuck a screw and taped it up, totally unnecessary but don't want accidental leakage...

Now, what would you do? I have all the spare tubing from my pathy including the Spray heads... And I'm an electrician so a switch is easy to hook up. And I drive in one of the worst city's for idiot drivers (Vancouver). Plus I love being ignorant... Hmmmmm

Do it! Soooo much fun spraying cars and people, I turn mine sideways every now and then. Young oblivious girls are the funniest when they have their windows down and you're driving along side them! :lol: Brings back memories... haha good times, good times.

/>

BUT, BUT, BUT I thought Canadians were all polite! :ohno01:

Sure, why not have some fun, but mount it on the back of your truck to piss off tailgaters... ;)

B

Hahah try driving here for a day, I live in the middle of an ethnic swim pool! Lol I think that's the plan, although I'm thinking it would be funny to make a second container (cheap like a 1 litre in behind my seat) and use that. I can fill it with random liquids that I have on hand lol, I think I went too far..