I want one

theexbrit

/>Probably trying to see if the hamster is still alive so they can start it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahah oh boy, time to go to the local napa, the hamster over heated and blew a gasket

• Like 1

Man, I have to figure out how to get my new riding tractor to look like this. I would be the "badass" of the neighborhood. Then again, I could always paint flames on my Craftsman 21hp riding mower. Or wear a helmet.

/>

Man, I have to figure out how to get my new riding tractor to look like this. I would be the "badass" of the neighborhood. Then again, I could always paint flames on my Craftsman 21hp riding mower. Or wear a helmet.

Flames flames!!

aint you supposed to be doing that anyway? :lol:

I do. I wear a football helmet (minus the face mask) wHile sporting my shoulder length cape. The trick is licking the flies off of my upper lip before taking a big swig off of my cheap beer. Who the frack wants a fly in their beer?

/>

I do. I wear a football helmet (minus the face mask) wHile sporting my shoulder length cape. The trick is licking the flies off of my upper lip before taking a big swig off of my cheap beer. Who the frack wants a fly in their beer?

You forgot the lack of clothes, underwear and cape... I'd forget about the flame job and go for some spray paint camo!