Hello! 87 Pathfinder in GA.

pathyguy87

Hey everyone, Ive been lurking for some time now and decided to make a introduction post. I live in Kennesaw, GA and I love my pathfinder. I have owned a 94 in the past, but had to sell it. It didnt take long before I wanted another. My current is an 87, I just had to have the 2 door! I bought it last summer on npora and have been working on it, wheeling, and enjoying ever since. I dont have many pictures of the rig at the moment, but the previous owner took great care of the truck. Its in good shape inside and out.

I am a car guy to the core and I do as much of the mechanical work as possible. My true passion is drifting. I also drive an 84 toyota corolla. But drift cars don't make good daily drivers lol, so my love for trucks has grown. It started as a need for a cheap daily, and now I really enjoy off roading. The nissan is nice enough to daily, but I can also wheel it, hop curbs, and not worry about speed bumps. Just get in and drive it and have fun.

here's what she had:

approx. 135,000 miles

4x4 and 5 speed

rancho lift A-arms, coils, and shocks

3 inch body lift

things I've added:

rear coil spacers from daystar

lego wheels and correct center caps

33x10.50 BFG A/T

lockright locker

factory tire carrier install (not factory equipped)

custom jerry can on the tire carrier

targa bar with period correct bosch driving lights

future plans:

fix speedo!

CB radio

npora.jpg

Welcome Bud, and thanks for the intro! It definitely sounds like you've set it up the way you want it. Since you plan to keep it for a while let me suggest one more thing, a decent front bumper. The factory unit is designed to crumple, and crumpling it does well so while the rest of it is fairly stout, even a minor front end collision can do significant damage.

B