95 Pathy for sale 113K LOADED Very Nice

Guest USMCDEVILDOG

Guest USMCDEVILDOG
Ladies and gentlemen. I have a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder for sale with 113K Miles on it. It is tan with tinted windows as you can see in the pics. It has the front stock brush guard. It is fully loaded with all factory options. Power locks, windows, AC, Security system, Keyless remote entry, New JVC CD player. It also has new Kelly tires, brand new gas tank and gas sending unit. New calipers, brand new brakes pads and brand new rotors in the front and brand new pads and hardware for the backs. Has new Boscho +2 Plugs and wires. New air filter, new pcv valve, recently changed the oil and filter and never missed an oil change. I put new shocks on it about 2 years ago. I had the exhaust manifolds tightened down to correct that known problem about 2 years ago and it has been perfect since. I have never ever had a problem with this car in the 3 years that I've owned it besides needing a new gas tank, because the other one had small rusted through pin holes on the top of it from salt being kicked up there and settling. Everything else was just routine maintenanec with the brakes, tires, plugs, and so on. Runs and looks awesome. Very clean car. I am anal about keeping this baby clean at all times and take great pride in the cars that I own. Very sharp looking car. Everyone admires this car on the road and I have gotten many compliments about it. The interior is in excellent condition and the exterior paint is in great condition. I am located in the Chicagoland area in Northwest Indiana. I am asking $5000. I can't figure out how to post pics on here, I tried compressing and resizing the image, but it kept saying failed. So just email me if you are interested and I shall email you back some pics. Thanks. Just email me with any questions you may have. philipps@purdue.edu