01 pathfinder performance stuff!

rig002

Has any one out there tried one of those cold air intake performance Fans or the performamce chip? I've seen these on some web sites.! Do they work?

Also let ask more questions about a 2001 pathy.

1 Is there any heavy duty front lower control arms kit?

2 any adjustable or heavy duty rear lower trailing arms?

3 is there any performance engine oil cooler and transmision?

4 what is the best fluid for rear front differentials and transfer case?

5 where can i find tail lights and head lights dark smoke? Any one out there with these? Pics please

I do appretiate your help and comments!

Thanks

3. If you have an auto Pathfinder, you already have an engine oil cooler. I run a B&M 70268 transmission cooler in-line with the stock cooler. A B&M 70264 is slightly larger and will fit just fine, so I suggest installing that along with a Magnefine in-line filter.

4. For the diffs, any synthetic 75W-90 easily available. If there's Advance Auto Parts near you, you can obtain Mobil 1 75W-90 for pretty cheap if you order online using discount codes then pick-up in store. You'll need about 5 quarts total. I'd also suggest a fluid pump to make filling the diffs easier.

For the transfer case, any synthetic ATF claiming to meet Dexron III specification will work fine. Do you have the part-time or full time transfer case?

I think fleurys fabricates some heavy duty rear trailing arms, hopefully he'll swing by this thread with some info. I don't know anything about your other questions, sorry.

Towncivilian,

Thanks for your info, it will help a lot.

Where can i see pics of the lifted pathy's? anywhere on this forums? what i am trying to do is see what the members have on their trucks and take ideas from there. I was a toyota warrior before but i ended up with a 01 Pathy and i love it..the only thing that i regreat is NO chassis!! but is ok,! if you guys wanna see pics from the group/team i had go to facebook and look for VENEYOTAS 4X4....

But i am just trying to get my Pathy not as heavy off road truck, cause that is my daily driver. And i've just got one of my lower disc in my back Herniated, so i am going on therapy and all i can do for now is colect more info about the R50 and you guys...

I'll appreciate all your info and Pics like accesories interior or exteriors etc that can help.