Just a heads up on a used ARB bumper in Charlotte, NC

stioc

I was going to get it but the shipping to CA is a deal breaker. If you're interested I can put you in touch with the seller. He wants $650 firm for the bumper itself. He also has the fog lights for it, IPF driving lights and a winch (for additional cost of course). I thought the asking price was a steal only if I was closer.

Edited by stioc

Thanks for the heads up (I'm close to Charlotte). I'm just blowing my savings on new windows for the house, a new tv, and a new riding mower .. "weeee!"

:rofl::rofl:

hahahaha sometimes you can really turn my day around, i've been sick for the last two days and that just made sitting at home, nothing to do, a little bit better!

For anyone who is interested, I'm the seller of the bumper. It was on my Pathfinder from 2005-2012 (but the truck was parked in a garage for three of those years). I'm out of college now and no long off-road much, so I took off the bumper and a bunch of other accessories this year. More info/photos on Craigslist here:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/3582657355.html

Email me nick.gordon07@gmail.com with questions or offers - this is a solid piece of hardware, best you can get.

I would imagine shipping would kill the deal for me as well... I really want it and have cash for it but I'm thinking it'll be at least $400 for shipping.

Find one of those people from Shipping Wars. Uship.com I think.

For anyone who is interested, I'm the seller of the bumper. It was on my Pathfinder from 2005-2012 (but the truck was parked in a garage for three of those years). I'm out of college now and no long off-road much, so I took off the bumper and a bunch of other accessories this year. More info/photos on Craigslist here:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/3582657355.html

Email me nick.gordon07@gmail.com with questions or offers - this is a solid piece of hardware, best you can get.

Nick, glad to see you made it over here. Too bad it didn't work out for me but I hope it'll sells. I know whoever ends up buying it will be a lucky person!

I love these bumpers... solid, and just make the front end of the R50 Pathy. I wasn't planning on making that mod, but might have to sell some stuff to make up for that cash. If it sells, let us know. If its available in the future I'd just call myself lucky.

I got an official freight shipping quote yesterday and it was $379 (residence to residence). I keep wondering if it'd be cheaper to originate and deliver to business addresses. I don't feel like checking since that puts a damper on the total price for me.