1993 Pathy front turn signals will not turn on

tokihacker

Hey team!

I am having an issue with my Pathy. I have been in a recent accident where I had to replace the whole front end, (which I did by myself) and have ran into some issues. I replaced the TAIL LIGHT fuse for the tail lights and the dash not working properly. Now my front turn signals will not work at all. The rears do and hazards on rear do but not the front. The Halogens on the front will not work either... Any relation? I wanted some help and my friend said this is the best place! (BTW I do not have a working left headlight right this moment... there is one in there just not working).

Per the 1994 FSM, the turn signal/hazard lights use 2 fuses, top row second fuse from the right side and bottom row fifth fuse from the right side.

Also for the tail lights it shows 2 fuses, both bottom row, far right fuse and 4th fuse from the far right (both bottom row), your 93 should be the same. Check the fuses I suggested than report back.

But your saying the rear hazard lights work, and the rear turn signals work?? Weird. Check the bulbs in the front and also check to make sure power is making it to the plug/socket for the front lights.

you say your front end was involved in some carnage, when repairing the front end were any wires cut that could have been spliced back on backwards or bare wires shorting out/pinched against anything? Are your bulbs/grounds good? Is your headlight issue one bulb completely out (high and low side) or just 1 beam?

• 1 month later...

Just to let yall know what ended up being the issue here was that I had some carnage on the driver side that slightly split the driver side side marker line causing it to short. Covered with some electrical tape did the trick. :)