Rancho RS9000XL

JamesRich

Not on my pathfinder though, I had to show the Titan some love.

Nissan must be jobbing out their springs from china now. At 77K miles the front springs on my Titan were shot!

ED0962C9-0AC4-4EC8-889D-CDECCD0EFF31-12730-0000088A4AE47479.jpg

It was almost riding on the bump stops. I could feel it bottom out on almost every bump I hit on the road.

FC1CF6F5-4A68-4592-B842-747846C575D6-12730-0000088A4D6306C9.jpg

Got a whole set of Ranch RS9000s with the quick lift in the front because I needed springs too and because they are pre assembled it will save me a lot of time.

F1B755C6-0698-4364-B785-10443661B719-12730-0000088A47CDCB39.jpg

Now it's riding higher in the front than in the rear!

C774FDE3-0EEE-4BF9-BC70-083FD1BDD4B8-12730-0000088A41F031BE.jpg

Rancho states that the springs will settle in after driving it a few miles so I guess I'll go jump a few rail road tracks to help them settle so I can get it re aligned. Raising it up this much really screwed the alignment. My firestone lifetime alignment is paying off!

How many of y'all are running Rancho RS9000s on y'all pathfinders? I set them all on the 5th position and my Titan never rode this good. It's as smooth as a car till I hit big bumps then it firms up. Next time I pull my camper I will crank the rear all the way to 9 so It should help with the bouncing.

I think I will get a set for my pathfinder too since I like them so much but the control knob worries me. I don't run over stuff with my Titan but in the pathfinder in the woods I'll pass over anything in my way that doesn't look too big and I'm sure I'll pull off one of the adjusting knobs. I guess I could turn the knob in twords the axle but that would make them harder to set.

James

At 77K miles the front springs on my Titan were shot!

How much do you weigh? :lol:

My firestone lifetime alignment is paying off!

I swear by it and have 3 vehicles signed up. Never had any problems with their service.

How many of y'all are running Rancho RS9000s on y'all pathfinders?

I haven't gotten to that point yet, but when I replace the shocks those are what I will get.

B

• Like 1

195# and that ain't the problem. If it was my mother in laws ford would be draggin the front bumper by now! I notice a lot of Titans around here look like that first pic, I guess people just don't notice or care about the crappy ride. I'm really picky about my vehicles and from being a mechanic I notice things like this.

I love the local firestone, they really know what they are doing. My Titan was aligned twice by the dealer when it was new and it always drove crappy. After the firestone aligned it it drove like a different truck. Maybe it's just that our local nissan dealer doesn't know what they are doing! I just put a set of tires on my wife's quest there but didn't go with the lifetime alignment because I'm not planning to keep it that much longer. As soon as I get a chance the pathfinder is going in for the lifetime alignment too.

James