Folks from Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Japan:

88pathoffroad

If you happen to come across a set of 1987-1995 stock Terrano, Pathfinder or Nissan pickup clear corner marker lights with black trim for cheap, I'd REALLY really really really like a set. I can buy them direct from an Australian parts retailer for about $65 USD, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else can help me get a pair cheaper. There's also a set on Ebay right now for $49, but man. I could buy the chrome ones on Ebay for $28, Dremel off the chrome and repaint them for less... Thanks. :)

• 4 weeks later...

hi

There is no problem buying for you all cleer lights here, BUT all parts here are exspencive and I think shipping from her is too.

If you all like I can look into it for you.

Please send me e-mail and I can go to the post office and they tell me the shipping.

gas@centrum.is

I have got my hands on a set for you, they are sitting in my garage. What address would they be going to so i can get a price to ship??

I also have a mate who says he would swap his clear ones for a set of the orange ones, so i can get two sets if you can track down a set of orange ones to send over.

See how ya go..... :D

Pete.

I'll trade mine if the shipping costs don't exceed the new purchase price from ozeparts.com.

I got this email from GAS recently...

Hope you sit down before you read this.

The lights costs whit shipping to you  $300 USD

Madnsess I know !!!.

Best regards

Gudmundur

ICELAND the land of exspencive Nissan parts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
If you happen to come across a set of 1987-1995 stock Terrano, Pathfinder or Nissan pickup clear corner marker lights with black trim for cheap, I'd REALLY really really really like a set. I can buy them direct from an Australian parts retailer for about...............

Ah, the search does work. Look at this old post.

Now what would you have done with the HB/Navara lights 88? :P