New guy from AZ

shoesandsocks

Hi all my name is lloyd im from tucson,az. This is my first pathinder or first suv i have owned out of the 23 cars i have owned(more cars than i am old). So far its the best 4500 i have ever spent.And after having alot of drift cars (mostly toyotas) its one of the most fun times i have had in a vehicle. My pathfinder is a 2001 r50 4wd bone stock with 129,000 miles got a killer deal. Within a hour of owning it i went to discount and had a set of yokohama geolander at-s put on. But thats About it. Future plans are very simple just i already tinted the foglights ambers I have a set of hids i need to install, i already purchased a set of manual looking hubs (paypal messed up and only had to pay ten bucks best day ever!!!) and then i just want to get some d window style wheels. I dont really have any plans for a lift but it may happen if i get bored cause i dont have a drift car project right now :( oh well least i can get over speed bumps now. Sorry for the long winded intro just wanted to let u guys know me. Here are pixs nothing special i know it needs paint as well lol.

2012-10-19_091429.jpg

and one of not knowing what i was doing first offroad experience not in a rally type vehicle

2012-10-21_162124.jpg

Welcome and congrats!

Other than the paint as you pointed out, that looks pretty clean. We have a set of the same tires on the wife's 1999.0 R50 and I think they are great all arounders; everyone who has them agrees.

B

i love this thing i have to make a build thread cause in the week ive had it ive already done a couple things to it and that have already changed the feeling of this truck makes me love it even more. i gotta say i should have bouth a pathy years ago i have a d21 that has never given a problem but defenitly needed something with back seats it just never dawned on me,even though we have a wd21 in my family that has 419xxxx miles on it(engine rebuilt at 385k)

that is exactly what im talking about i love this place that is on my order on friday and now i cant wait for it. i just wish i could find a write up on how to remove the headlights i want to make some custom black ones out of the stockers cause i make custom lights for lexus cars