Hi there another new guy here.

fixinto

Hey just stopping in to say howdy. I "lurked about" for a while before i signed up. I must say there are some VERY helpful how to videos, post with pics, and discussions going on in this forum. I bought my pathy coming up on 4 yrs ago. So far the only thing i had to do to is was replace the battery. That's not to say that it doesn't need other stuff, i just haven't had the time or means to do so. But now I am starting to get the time, and the means is approaching fast.

Needless to say i will probably be undertaking some basic repair maintenance projects on pretty soon. I will try to post pics and or videos of the jobs i get completed with as much detail as i can muster while doing the job. Here is a list of the things i'm going to end up having to do within the next 6ish months or so.

My pathy is a 1996 SE 4x4 31 x 10.5" AT tires. VG33e, 5speed. No mods that i'm aware of.

1. Spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, and valve cover gaskets

2. Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, cam seals, and crank seal, hoses, belts.

3. Shocks struts and brakes. Rotors and pads front, drum rear. (may convert to disk in rear) not sure yet.

4. Clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing replacement. (possibly more depending on the noise that i hear when depressing pedal sometimes)

5. Exhaust manifold / cat replacement both sides. (may be developing the dreaded crack in manifold on passenger side.)

6. Oil filter relocation kit. (although not a hi priority, it would make changing the filter way less of a pain in the bum.)

6. Custom bumpers, home made by yours truly. (this project may be as much or more than a yr off, being that i have to buy Everything and funds r limited)

O.K. i think that about does it for now. may modify, delete or add to later. yet to be seen.

Anyways hi everyone good to see ya. :)

Welcome! Everything you have planned looks good to go, rear drums though? My drums are from 98 but they still look new as far as the wear surface goes. Unless you do/did a lot of towing I would not expect they would need replaced. Oil filter relocation has a nice perk in that you can avoid spilling oil all over your steering rack bushing, which can cause the rubber bushing to rot out. Custom bumpers! You will make a lot of friends around here! :lmao: