Pathfinder WD21 sighted on 'Cops'

InfamousDuckMan

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but just saw a car get searched on Cops. 1 female arrested for Felony Drug posession. Never ceases to amaze who owned our cars before we did...

9ael3.jpg

nhkgh.jpg

a1kti.jpg

olh83.jpg

I'm probably a bit behind the ball being in Australia, thought it was interesting to see regardless.

Cheers,

--DuckMan.

• Like 1

Just those shaky ones with white ones...

I've still yet to find the episode of cops with a black fox bodied mustang in a chase that loses it and wrecks into my back yard... I'll find it someday

• Like 1

Yeah, you have to watch out for those damn Pathy drivers, especially the white ones! Pathies, that is... :unsure:

Remember the one that was parked at Times Square in New York that was smoldering and was loaded with propane tanks and such? Even the damn (inept) terrorists like them!

B

Looks like a late model white XE with small tires. Those are XE seats. I would say it's a 1995.

I don't agree with being a junky but I think possession charges are a violation of rights. I think if the cops can't find any other reason to bust them besides possession they should leave these losers alone.