Replacement Front Carpet

tacoman

Hello

Its been a while since I posted on this forum.

I trashed the front carpets on my 95 Pathfinder. I wanted to replace them with a rubber (not vinyl) carpet replacement. I bought some stiff vinyl replacements a couple of years ago that I could not get to fit. Either a bad mold or the wrong part number. I put the old carpet back in, hassled with the supplier (Auto Carpet, $285 for a full set) for a refund which I never got. Absolute junk. Now it really, really needs to be replaced.

Can anyone recommend a good non-carpet replacement. I will probably only do the front.

Thanks

John

The spray on is interesting but I would have make guards for the cables and the rear seat heater duct. I did a search on grandpax and didn't see where he talked about it in a post.

Can anyone recommend a good non-carpet replacement. I will probably only do the front.

Thanks

John

oem-surplus has some carpet for the pathfinder and pickups, the front section should be almost the same.

He doesnt want carpet. Unless you are referring to that place having vinyl?

My bad, missed the vinyl part. But they do show about 5 different vinyl floor mats, he will need to e-mail Norman to see if any are available. They have them listed for $50 ($233 list).

Thanks for the help. I found the grandpax installation. Looked a lot like the vinyl I tried to install but it fit well in his truck. I think I may have just got the wrong part delivered. It wasn't even close fitting. It was also a different supplier.

I also looked at the oem-surplus site. If they had one that fit I would buy from them. Even if my only option was carpet. Their prices are pretty good.

Thanks again for the help.