How To Foil Your Own Terror Plot

Tungsten

Yeah, I remember when that went down and it was obvious that it was just setting up some braindead idiots, but it shows how our absurd departments and actually achieving something to justify all the finding.

In reality, the DHS, TSA and whom ever else have never caught an actual terrorist (in this country anyway) nor foiled any plot that they hadn't assisted in. In other words, fairly useless. I can't believe that they deter anything either. Anyone willing to blow up a plane isn't going to be stopped by the threat of a finger in the butt. Everyone feels safer though, right?

B

Thanks for the edit. I should have put the warning about the language in there. It still seemed fairly family friendly though given the context. :shrug:

:lol:

Yeah all this extra domestic security is useless and you are paying for it. When is it going to come to an end?

No problem, it was just-in-case.

I'm pretty sure you are paying for it also.

Recall, I posted the thread that more Americans are killed by their furniture than by terrorists so we apparently need a DFS also... :rolleyes:

B

Yeah everyone has to pay for it through taxes including myself. Soon enough they will be doing road checkpoints everywhere.

DFS? Department of Furniture Safety? I would not be surprised. Wouldn't that be more of a Califronia thing though? :new576:

Just messing with you B... :D

It still sucks. As if people in California were not paying enough taxes already...

bahahahahahaha brilliance. Sad truth however.

Fear is an amazing tool in controlling large populations, and those in power know that their plans will less likely be questioned if everyone is scared of something.

My solution for findiing terrorists? Look at the people who are "normal" and do not behave out of the ordinary. Youll find alot there.

To keep yourself safe, invest in some :ar15:.

The real terrorists are the rapists, armed robbers and social degenerates who make you pull your wallet/purse closer as you walk down the street, adn make you look twice at them when they walk by you.

Edited by Der_Vier