Getting ready to lift, a few last questions.

Earth1

I'll be installing a 3" BL, and doing the JGC coil swap/Tbar lift as soon as I get the missing parts from my kit. I'm not going to relocate anything, just want to lengthen hoses, etc. I'd like to get everything I need together, since I only have the workspace for the weekend. Just wanted to know if there is anything I'll need that doesn't come with the kit besides:

-longer radiator hose: Any longer hose, same diameter?

-fuel filter line about 2'x5/16": Rubber fuel line?

-power steering line, 7/16" or 9/16": Either size? How long?

-fuel vapor vacuum hose: What size/length? Rubber?

-power steering fluid\coolant

BTW, I have a 92 XE 4X 5speed. Please bare with me, this is quite a project for someone like me with limited experience. Thanks.

Earth1

Anybody? I'm doing the coils/tbars tomorrow, and the BL the next day (or 2). I would love to get some feedback before I start. I'll try to document this as well as possible, for the mechanicaly disabled. Maybe a little "Pathfinder Lifting For Dummies" write up in the future.

Hi there Earth1, I did a body lift last year on my 95 Terrano and it has been great. I only went up 50mm ( 2" ). I didn't have a "kit" so just made up some spacers and brought the longer bolts, etc. I don't know if your kit comes with new bumper mounts but I had to cut and weld the front one to lift the bumper, and just redrilled the rear. The plastic covers on the bolts under the carpet are a pain. they are impossible to get off intact. I just did the best I could and when I reinstalled them packed them with silcone. You may find that the transfer case lever may be a bit tight going into low range. There is also a loop around the drive shaft that needs to be removed and remounted. Watch the brake lines on the firewall. I had to remount the radiator shroud as it fouled on the fan. The air intake may need to be eased as well. Good luck.