Need some opnions

brix542

Starting August 15 il be a full time college student and having to drive 100-120 miles a day round trip 5 days a week. Which means that il most likely be selling my pathy since its not the best on gas. I wanna stay with a pickup or suv(mainly because i cant fit comfortably in almost all cars). Definitely looking for a manual and would love to keep a 4x4. Any ideas on what would fit this would be greatly welcomed.

Mainly because i anit got the money to keep the pathy and buy a DD. Ive always liked the hardbodys and il most likely need the bed alot so selling the pathy isnt that bad to me. Guess now i need to figure out how much my pathy is actually worth.

Now I love my Miata and I don't care what Nunya says.

Yes you do! *shakes fist*

Your basic line of 4 cylinder minitrucks are gonna be your best choices if you want a pickup. All are gonna have pros/cons but it's personal preference which ones are more important to you

I've had 3 different Hardbody trucks now, none of them 4WD. I don't think you can go wrong with a Nissan or Toyota 4 banger, I just stick with Nissan because its what I know and like. My friend had a 4WD Hardbody that got OK gas mileage, but he put 33's on it and was always towing a car dolly around because he was a VW nut and was always buying bugs and buses. If you want something easy to customize at all Toyota would be the easy choice.