Hey there from Cambridge Ont

jerryb

So I just picked up my first Pathfinder...a 2004 R50 Chinook.

Im not new to NISSANS so I asked a good a local dealership to look out for a decent trade-in that would do me for a year or two. A week later they called to announce this baby had arrived.

A one owner "older lady" pampered to death Chinook that had been purchased at their dealership and had a 100% complete maintenance history as recommended by NISSAN...right down to a long block warranty engine swap. This thing has been flushed out more that I have! Its actually pretty quick...the VQ35 can still spin the tires when required!

To say the Chinook is immaculate would be an understatement! No body rust! Interior is like new and it drives like a dream. The only rust I can find is on the rear door window frame trim and some corrosion on the roof rack....Looks like an aluminum extrusion Oh ya...and the BOSE sound system is amazing!!

And this is at 199000 km.

Anyway here are a couple of pics........

2012-06-06130337.jpg

2012-06-06130406.jpg

For what its worth......I also have a 04 350Z roadster, a 71 Datsun 240Z that is under going a full rebuild along with a RB20DET install.... and a 89 240SX track car that will also get a RB20 over this winter.

barvinekZ2NP-1.jpg

MYSXatMosport.jpg

350ZRamp003.jpg

Looks like a great forum! Nice to be here.............

I hope you guys can help me figure out what mods I should apply to the Chinook...Im thinking wider Rims to start??

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with clkindred! Excellent way to introduce your Nissan.... Although I am not familiar with the Chinook package... I would assume its not a package available in the states... No worries, it apears clean, and it sounds like you got a wicked deal!!

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to NPORA! Sounds like you found a gem! What mods to start with depends on what your plans for the Pathy are. If you plan to offroad it at all,, I'm sure we can offer lots of advice. Some of it might even be good! :D

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

I'm sure we can offer lots of advice. Some of it might even be good! :D

Most of it will be jibberish though :lol: your plans for it can change the way you decide it needs modified. You would be amazed what even a fairly stock truck can do!

Welcome,welcome,I love the z series datsuns 240,260,and 280,I had a 280z orange with black racing stripes. 6 inches off the ground it would bottom out in drive ways but man could it hug the turns.