1991 Wiring Diagram Manual

Does anyone know where I can find this book or the pdf. file ?

I'm doing massive rewiring of my whole system and i don't feel

like playing burn my truck down cause I wired something wrong (<---lol's at user name)

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/pathfinder/1994_Pathfinder/

its for a 94 but should be at least somewhat helpful depending on the system your planning on messing with as a little help (the "el.pdf" selection is the electrical section). Otherwise my 88 FSM is proably about useless to you for me to look anything up :lol:

http://www.nicoclub....994_Pathfinder/

its for a 94 but should be at least somewhat helpful depending on the system your planning on messing with as a little help (the "el.pdf" selection is the electrical section). Otherwise my 88 FSM is proably about useless to you for me to look anything up :lol:

Wow talk about lucky. I finished my lift and i'm having some electrical problems! Hehe fun fun fun... So far only found a broken wire behind horn on firewall... Hopefully thats it!!!

Edited by RedPath88
Removed Duplicate Quotes

I just got done rewiring the "lighting switch/ASCD set switch, the wiper and washer switch"; (aka combination switch) moved them off the

steering column, now i've got a parasitic drain somewhere from point A to point B. Think it might be in the

cruise control wiring; might just remove the whole cruise control system, never use it anyrate.

Going to relocate the whole ignition cylinder system later on in the week so this helps alot nunya :aok: