Hi everyone! New to the Forum, and Nissans in general...

Motofish

Hi all,

Let me start by thanking everyone for this awesome Forum! I am so excited to be a part of it and learn from such a well informed community. My name is Mike, I live in Southern California (USA), and just picked up my new (to me :-) ) '93 pathfinder. It's completely stock, has 149k miles, is a 5 spd, and absolutely beautiful! I have heard great things about their off road abilities, and cannot wait to put it to the test! Thanks again for the great site, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Mike

Welcome to our community Mike. Seems like fairly low mileage for a '93. I'm sure that some of the other WD21 owners will chime in on what to check for and maintain on your new (to you) ride. It's great to be a Pathy owner!

Welcome Mike :welcome:

As DW said, lots of others can help you here. I have an R50 but I'm a mechanic so I can help you if you live anywhere close. I'm in South Orange county, where are you located? (don't forget to put your location on the member map, we're pretty thin on the ground in So Cal!) :laugh: :laugh:

Some of us are heading out to Joshua Tree park next weekend to find some abandoned mines, come along if you can make. It'll be a lot of fun & fairly mild off roading, plus It'll be nice to have another Pathy along to balance out all the jeeps & FJ's :itsallgood::jig: