BAJA KIT for the R50

is there such a thing as a BAJA KIT for the R50 ? If not , is there something comparable ?

my eyes are going all googly from reading the NPORA forum and the NTR forum pages and didn't see anything !

What's your plans? Trying to build a trophy truck, a desert carver, a simple wheeler that looks overly menacing? I ain't a r50 genius but I'd personally say your gonna have to "build" a 'kit' from a few companies worth of parts and maby some home-fab/make something else fit stuff to get exactly what your aiming for

well from what I read , most lifts are only 2 inches , I'd like to go minimum 4 ... for me it's not only the thrill of off roading but i love to fish and some of the holes i got myself into with my Samy gave me a hard time ...The samy had a 6 inch suspension and 2 inch body lift with a 2.8L Chevy V6 .but i credit the short wheel base to my misery.

For alternitave ways, you may want to hunt around here actually. There is a member who goes by Fleurys (Krypton Fab) who makes a sub frame drop (SFD) lift kit and theres actually a member here selling his http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32819 as I belive he has collected needed stuff for a solid axle swap and no longer needs it.