noob from NC

nckrawler

wuts up everybody my name is chris and ive got a 2000 se that looked like a station wagon when i got it so i lifted it 2.25" via strut spacers and springs with new wheels and tire which was great back home....... but i just recently moved and everybody here is huge so SFD new wheels and tires and new springs are going to have to be done without question but heres how she is now only problem ive had with her is check engine light which is an o2 sensor that im to lazy to change got the new one in the truck and my windows only work from the drivers door switch ive changed the switch out 4 times and that wasnt the problem just wanted to make sure my donor switches werent bad but i doubt all 4 couldve been bad

image56.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

yeaboi2.jpg

Nice looking truck man! I've always liked them in white.

My windows only work from the switch on the door that the windows located in. (so as the driver, I can only adjust mine.) Kind of annoying, but I changed out the switch as well, and the previous owner said he changed the motors. Who knows...

yea i figured master switch, relay, or power issue but if it was a power or relay issue then theoretically they shouldnt work at all i can control all of them from the driver seat but i like everything to work and kinda irritating to be stumped on the issue thanks for the compliment my first truck was a 91 hardbody which i loved but i think i like my pathfinder alot more specially since i can camp in the back and not worry about tents and stuff

Welcome to the forum!

Nice looking and CLEAN rig man!

When you get tired of the windows not working take the switches out of the individual doors and check them with a meter... make sure there is voltage there... process of elimination baby!!

What part of NC?