Anyone looking for hitch wiring?

DJ Dank

ive been looking for wiring for awhile now especially over summer so i could tow my buddys boat but i couldnt find anything. do you have this kit? wheres the plug it plugs into? does it work for XEs? i thought you had to splice into wires. let me know thanks

I took the factory wiring harness of my dad's PF when I installed the hitch. The factory harness is pretty sweet. It connects right into the factory taillight connectors. All I had to do was remove the inner body panels to gain access to the main taillight connection, unplug it, plug in the wire harness, and reconnect. Then drag the remaining wires through the drain holes on ether side behind the rear tires, connect it to the hitch, hide the wires, and I was done. Not sure if the dealer sells it or not, but if they do, I would recommended it especially if you don't want to cut into the factory wiring.

Nick, the wiring kit I'm talking about is exactly like the one Trialsin described. You don't have to slice any wires whatsoever. Just have to plug in the wireharness to the stock tail light wiring.

I just got the wiring today in the mail. There isn't any difference in trim levels(XE/SE) On the packaging it says for 96-99.5 Pathy's.