emissions removal?

draggin95niss

was wondering if anyone has removed most if not all the emissions b/s on a vg30i? i did it on a ka in my old hardbody and it ran a lil rich but ran fine for the most part, i just want rid the engine bay of clutersor when i tub it i dont have much to move around....any info at all would b apreciated...btw from the looks of it, it seems pretty straight forward on gettin rid of it all just wanna ask around first before i turn my truck into a yard ornament...

well im gonna rip it all out and see what happens..the big big pancake lookin thing on the fenderwell is rotted all to hell anyway so i doubt it is workin correctly anyway...

Ya dude! Its all junk anyway..I have more throttle response , reeks like gas on cold starts. Remember to plug the EGR tube with something

ya man im running a vg33e with no egr, no cat. runs great. better than before. go for it. make sure to plug all vacuum lines and the egr tube on the manifold and the hole in the intake manifold!

I'm also running no EGR or cat and haven't for a very long time. FYI: Your EGR probably doesn't work anyway. I build two barrel Holley intakes out of TBI manifolds and something like 75 core manifolds have come through my shop over the last ten years or so. There have only been a couple out of all those intakes that didn't have the EGR port plugged solid with carbon!

I would leave the charcoal canister as it's the only really effective way to vent the fuel tank without having the truck always be full of gas fumes while wheeling in hot weather. You also need to keep the PCV system. It keeps fuel vapor that gets past the rings from condensing in the crankcase and diluting the oil.

Edited by Mr.510