Hi guys & gals

Rebel526

Hello all!

I have an '87 Pathy that I am working to bring back to life. Got it for a song, but it needed a lot of work. So far I have swapped a running motor for a blown one (both VG30i). While I had the motor out I had to take care of a rusted out drivers floor pan.

This poor thing had been sitting for 6 years in a guys yard, so, as you can imagine it was not very impressive when it was dropped off in my yard, LOL. In fact, it was GREEN...but after a good wash, I discovered it's true color is silver!

From this:

2011-05-10_08-24-51_783.jpg

To this:

2011-05-10_10-36-25_884.jpg

Currently, I have the 'new' motor running, though it's running at a VERY high idle, like 1500-2000. I know the vacuum lines aren't right and could use a good vacuum line layout if anyone has one :)

Welcome to NPORA, Some trucks have a vacuum line layout under the hood. Best bet for you would be to try and find a FSM from e-bay, they didn't go digital until 1994. I have the FSM for a 87 hardbody and can scan parts if you need them.

Welcome to NPORA, Some trucks have a vacuum line layout under the hood. Best bet for you would be to try and find a FSM from e-bay, they didn't go digital until 1994. I have the FSM for a 87 hardbody and can scan parts if you need them.

I have a digital copy for an 89 d21, it's very close, but it doesn't have a good vacuum layout :(

I have a digital copy for an 89 d21, it's very close, but it doesn't have a good vacuum layout :(

You Rock! :)

I'm about to head to work, so I'll have to wait till tonight to check it out.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH! :jig: