Hello From Aldergrove British Columbia

laddie115

Hey my name is ryan, i just bought my first pathfinder its a 1995 LE i absolutley love it is all stock at the moment but it has tonnes of recipts and was extremly well looked after i have a few small problems but hopefully some reading here will help me out anyways glad to be a part of the forums from what ive read so far you all seem very nice and helpfull ! heres some pic of the truck

s6FDll.jpg

zrrhyl.jpg

DKVKel.jpg

ofCBfl.jpg

I guess i should also mention that the transmission was rebuilt at nissan 4 motnths ago with an external tranny cooler and the engine was rebuilt at nissan 4 years ago, i bought it off the original owner and it has been factory serviced its whole life and i have every recipt to prove it , the body has 310,000km on it the only thing wrong with it it i get some steering wheel wobbling from side to side but i havent got under it yet to find the culpret lol

oops sorry i read the website wrong guess the lift wont work :( does anyone know what the biggest SL is i can buy ? and where i can get it from any links would be great , thanx again !!

Edited by laddie115

oops sorry i read the website wrong guess the lift wont work :( does anyone know what the biggest SL is i can buy ? and where i can get it from any links would be great , thanx again !!

:welcome:

Search around, there's tons of threads covering this and a pinned thread in the garage section.